R.E.D. Shirt By Oscar Mike
R.E.D. stands for Remember Everyone Deployed. Help us spread the R.E.D. Friday movement by wearing R.E.D. gear every Friday...and don't forget to take minute to remember and support our deployed military personnel while we are enjoying our freedoms stateside! Text on back of shirt reads, "Remember Everyone Deployed" with the bottom half of the Oscar Mike logo. Text on front left breast reads, "R.E.D." Vertically. American Flag (assaulting) printed on right sleeve. Oscar Mike sleeve on left sleeve.
- Slightly tapered to be less boxy than the mass-market tee. Nothing drastic but you might want to go one size larger if you’re on the fence.
- All the best of cotton and poly meet in this pulled-together ringspun, 30/1 knit. If you don't speak t-shirt geek, that means they are soft and smooth with a high thread count.
- Some of our designs are intentionally faded or cracked but our inks always do what they are told by our printers.
- Poly-Cotton (50% Polyester / 50% Combed-Cotton) construction
- A ribbed collar that won't lose its shape
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry low
- Proudly printed in Wisconsin
All Oscar Mike Apparel and Gear is MADE IN THE USA Because It Matters